I am looking forward to meeting you and working with you on your photography. I am sure you’ll make some great images and have fun in the process. Please note that the terms and conditions below differ from the standard Wildlife Workshops T&Cs.
This 11-day safari is $8535 (Double Occupancy) $9735 (Single Occupancy) Children 16 and Under with Adult $7977
If you are a solo traveler, I will do everything I can to assist you in finding a suitable person to share your lodging. If we cannot find a person for you to share accommodations, you will be required to pay the single occupancy rate.
Our cancellation charges are determined by the fact that once we have booked with hotels and safari camps/lodges and with local airlines, they will charge us a cancellation fee if we cancel a booking. We try to keep such charges to a minimum and they are as follows: ·
- Bookings cancelled or amended up to 120 days before commencement of the safari incur a 10% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or amendment less than 120 days and up to 60 days prior to commencement of the safari: 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or amendment less than 60 days but up to 30 days prior to commencement of the safari 50% refund, 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or amendment less than 30 days but up to 15 days prior to commencement of the safari: 25% refund, 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or amendment less than 15 days or more than 3 days prior to commencement of the safari: 10% refund and 90% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or amendment 3 days or less before commencement of the safari – nil refund, 100% cancellation charge.
Please note that any refunds due to you in the event of cancellation can be credited only to the original card used for making the initial payment. Credit card payments: Please note that your payment will show as a charge from I&M Bank, LTD (on behalf of Gamewatchers Safaris). Gamewatchers does not charge credit card processing fees on the deposit even for international transactions however your credit card company may have fees for international transactions. A 3% credit card fee will be charge for credit cards used for the final payment. is reimburses us for the fee we are charged by the credit card company. If you would prefer, we can also accept direct bank wire transactions instead in which case you can avoid any charges your own credit card company may impose. Note: camp managers or guides may change the daily activities or daily scheduled activities Note: “delayed departure” options with later flight back from the camps still require check out of your tent at the normal time
I need a bit of information from you, and we’ll get you all sorted out and confirmed on the workshop. You will receive a payment link from my agent for your deposit.